Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Hi there.....I've included a couple of pictures of my daughter Raylene, who's 8, in one of your dresses...she looked sooooo cute!! I hope you like the pictures! It was a very small, casual wedding, with just the 4 of us in our family as the wedding party. My husband and I decided to finally make it official after being together for 11 years, so we had our kids stand up there with us. It was a wonderful day, and an incredible ceremony, and my daughter looked beautiful in your dress!

Thanks again for you wonderful service, I will definitely let others know about your web site and how well you treat your customers!

Kim Rivera (Formerly Densel)




The Flower Girl is wearing our "Gathered Charmeuse Bodice & Chiffon Skirt" item sw3715 in color pink. More info

No comments:

Post a Comment