Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have you checked out My Girl Gallery?

My Girl Gallery is found at the top navigation http://www.mygirldress.com/
This is the section you can see the pictures of our happy satisfied customers.
www.mygirldress.com/mygirlgallery.html

Below is the pictures and message from Sheila who bought her two flower girl dresses and ring boy tuxedo from us.

HI,

I just wanted to share with you how satisfied with the flower girl dresses we selected from MyGirlDress.com for our April 28, 2007 wedding at Dromoland Castle in County Clare, Ireland. The girls looked spectacular running around in their beautiful dresses and their moms were so pleased because the dresses were easy to clean. I have recommended your site to others with impending weddings and I hope that you get some good business out of that. I have attached a couple of photos of my flower girls in the dresses on the grounds of the castle to show you how beautiful and happy the girls were in them!
Thank you again!
Sincerely,

Sheila Koons (formerly Larkin)







No comments:

Post a Comment