Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We've Got our Back orders Yesterday!
Have you been waiting for your Taffeta Pick-up Flower Girl Dress?



Thanks for your patience.
We have received them Yesterday and started to ship those pending orders.

If you pre-ordered this items before June 26th 2009, you should be getting your package within 7 -10 business days from today. Also, please check your email to find tracking # we have emailed.
























* White dress/ plum sash is shown above.

Taffeta Pick-up Flower Girl Dress is one of the best selling item for flower girl dress.
As you can see, the design of the dress is trendy and stylish.
The dress comes White and Ivory Taffeta dress and the sash and flower in your choice color.


Due to the manufacture system, it will take 2-3 weeks to fulfill your order from the date you place. But it is worth to wait. Believe me! It is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:05 PM

    I recently bought a dress from this sight. I wanted to make sure that I recieved it in enough time for a wedding that my daughter was in. We did not put it on her until we were out of the door to the wedding. My daughter walked around like a little princess. The sad part of the story is that before she walked down the isle the dress was falling apart. The flowers were falling off the hem came apart. So my poor little princess was tripping over the dress as she walked down the isle. She could not even wear the dress to the reception. To my disappointment when I called this store to complain and see what they could do they stated that it was somehow my daughters fault that the dress had fallen apart. The also stated that since I bought it early and did not wait to the last minute there was nothing they could do. I will never make a purchase from mygirldress.com again, $70 down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do apologize that you are not satisfied with our company. We strive to accommodate our customers for exchanges/ returns if the item is not worn. Looking through our records it did indicate that your purchased was made 4 months ago, therefore we regretted to inform you that your return does not meet our company's return policy.

    ReplyDelete